Effective Date: July 31, 2013
NOTE: The Company does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are a parent and believe that your child under the age of 13 has used the App and provided personally identifiable information to us through the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the mailing address below and we will work to delete that App account and any such personally identifiable information.
1. Effective Date; Changes. This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above and will inform you by e-mail sent to the address associated with your App account and/or through the App the next time you login. We will treat your continued use of the App following such notice as your acceptance of the changes. However, we will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying any material change to this Policy on how we use or disclose personally identifiable information to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
2. Third Parties. We may offer through the App or send to registered users links to or offers from third parties. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before participating or making a purchase.
3. Collected Information
Information You Submit. When you create an account with the App, we collect the information you provide in the registration form. At a minimum, this information consists of your log-in information and e-mail address, and may also include your bio information, display name and picture to the extent you choose to provide it.
Information Collected When You Use the App When you use the App, we gather certain non personally identifiable information from you, and this information can be associated with the personally identifiable information that you provide. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the App, and server log data such as a device’s IP address, MAC address and operating system version.
Mobile Device IDs. We will create a unique, random alphanumeric identifier and associate it with your device and the information about you on our servers. We will use this identifier to recognize and remember your device and your preferences when you use the App.
Location-Based Information. If you allow it through your mobile device preferences, we will receive information regarding your precise location (using the GPS antenna within your device) when the App is running on your device.
4. Use & Disclosure of Information
We internally use the information we maintain about you as follows:
We will use submitted information for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to create and maintain a App account for you.
We use submitted information and collected information to provide the features and functionality of the App to you.
We may use submitted information and collected information to personalize the content that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
We may analyze collected information relating to your use of the App (such as the types of models that you search for) in order to help us improve the App and develop and improve other products and services.
We may use submitted information and collected information to help troubleshoot problems, provide you with required notices, enforce our User Agreement (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights), or to alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the App.
We use and disclose the information we maintain about you as follows:
Your user name (and your bio, display name and photo, if provided) will be disclosed to other App users as part of your App profile. You can see this information by viewing your own profile.
If you choose to “follow” other App users, those App users will see that you have followed them.
If you choose to tag a model with your location, that location will be viewable to other App users in connection with that model.
We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
We may provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregated, non-identifiable information about our user base (including aggregated, non-identifiable location information) and its usage patterns.
The Company may use contractors and third party service providers to provide the App to our users. When our contractors or service provider obtain access to your personally identifiable information, they are required to protect it in a manner that is consistent with this Policy by, for example, not using it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Company.
We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances when necessary either to protect the rights or property of Company, our users, and third parties.
5. Viewing and Amending Information. You can log into your App account and view and change your user account information at any time.
6. Deleting Your Information. You may at any time cancel your App account and request that we delete from our servers all of your account information and the models you have posted through the App. Such requests will be honored within a reasonable time period after they have been received provided that you give us all reasonably necessary information and cooperation. Certain data may continue to be stored in our backup systems until regularly scheduled deletions occur. All such requests should be sent to email@example.com.
7. Choices Regarding Third Party Offers. To the extent we send you commercial e-mails regarding third party marketing or promotional materials, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
8. Security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
9. Transfer As Corporate Asset. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess (including personally identifiable information) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
10. Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries. The Company is established in and uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the App, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
11. Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.